Saturday, February 20, 2010

Is it a "no-no"?

I'm getting my hair colored today. I am really done being blonde, plus I really do not want to keep coloring my roots while pregnant. My doctor is pretty against hair coloring while pregnant, but I told him there is noooooooo way I am letting my roots grow out to a white trash look...nope.
I am really excited to be back at my natural color and have the same hair as Lilian. I'll post a picture when I get back.

I really really meant to write a much larger post, but nope, I am not motivated at all. sorry.

2 comments:

  1. They say it's a 'no-no' in the first trimester and once you hit 2 tri you can go ahead. I was the same way- I had black hair (naturally blond) and wasn't going to have white trashy roots showing! As soon as I hit 2nd tri I was in that hair salon chair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Liz. It's only a no-no in the first tri. You are safe! Color away!!

    ReplyDelete